With an estimated share of 30 percent, real estate is the largest producer of climate-damaging gases in Germany alongside transport.
We, the MFN Group and our partner companies, welcome the climate protection plans of the Federal Government and have great plans: Reduce environmental damage in project developments by over 70 percent and create a nearly climate-neutral and sustainable environment in the construction industry in the future.
Under the GreenFuture , we combine all measures and processes that reduce the CO22emissions of our project planning: in planning, in material consumption, on the construction site and in daily operation, i.e. in electricity consumption, heating and cooling. To this end, we are verified as a company by TÜV with the ISO14001 award.
Sustainablity trough Innovation
We drive innovation at all levels of project development, design and construction. One focus of our efforts is our energy design for renovations and plant engineering.
Climate-friendly energy solutions:
- green power from sun, wind and hydropower at the site of eco-providers
- photovoltaic projects: Integration into roof surfaces and facades
- electrification of heat generation and avoidance of fossil fuels
- Maximized use of available environmental energies, such as geothermal or groundwater energy, for the benefit of climate-friendly heating and cooling supply
- use of ecological building materials with low levels of pollutants and trace gases.
- preferential use of natural and recyclable building materials and constructions
- digital control and the use of algorithms make the construction process faster, more efficient and thus also more sustainable and cost-effective
- prevention of overproduction, misdeliveries and waste
- savings in construction material due to reduced component thicknesses with prefabrication
- use of recycled precast concrete elements
Contact us now for your construction project and let us convince you of our competence and expertise.
Powered by Nawaf Awada.